This tag was originally created by Ingrid Nielson and was done over on youtube, but I was tagged by Kel @ A Teen's Life 10
1. Favorite Candle Scent I don't really light candles in my room, but I love fall scented candles. I like warm scents in general. I love anything from leaves, pumpkin spice, apples and cinnamon.
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE I think I made my point.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have I remember going to a haunted hayride and pumpkin picking with my grandmother and her family. We got hot chocolate afterward. I was really young, but I remember having a blast.
4. Best Fall Fragrance I'm currently wearing the Twilight Woods perfume from Bath & Body Works everyday. I guess it would be my favorite.
5. Favorite Thanksgiving Food
This is way too hard. You can't make me choose. They are all my favorites, but I always go for seconds of the homemade stuffing, butternut squash, and sweet potatoes.
6. What is autumn weather like where you live? I live in New York so it gets pretty chilly here.
7. Most Worn Sweater I love sweaters and I have many that I wear quite frequently. I would say my go to one is a white knit knee length cardigan style sweater from The Gap. It is super cozy and makes me look like a librarian. I love it, plus it was from the outlet store.
8. Football Games or Jumping in Leaf Piles
I don't really enjoy sports or anything of an athletic nature. I can't resist stomping in a giant pile of leaves.
9. Skinny Jeans or Leggings I live my life in skinny jeans. I love leggings underneath skirts, but they are not pants. They are only acceptable when your shirt actually covers your butt.
10. Combat Boots or Uggs Not going to lie a nice pair of Uggs in the winter are life savers, especially if you take public transportation in the dead of winter. Combat Boots are the winner for me though. I buy a new pair every year and basically run them into the ground.
11. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Confession: I've never had a pumpkin spice latte. Carmel anything is my go to. I do love pumpkin flavored desserts.
12. Favorite Fall TV Show You made me choose between foods and now TV, how dare you! I watch way too many shows, but the first one to come to mind is The Walking Dead. I feel like I anticipate that the most out of all the shows that I watch.
13. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? I don't really tie many songs to just the fall weather, but Monster Mash is the quintessential Halloween song or the theme score from Halloween the horror movie.
14. What do you want to be for Halloween? I don't plan on dressing up as anything :(
15. Hats or Scarves? If I could pair a scarf with every outfit I would. 16. What’s your #1 favorite thing about fall?
UMMMM... THE SWEATER WEATHER. Fall is the perfect Dana weather.